Bridal “Tweakments” To Consider Before The Big Day.February 18, 2020
Perfecting the Profile: Chin Augmentation Options to Create Facial Balance.August 12, 2020
We are pleased to share that Faces+ will now offer our full range of services to our patients. You are like family to us and we have missed you all!
As our family, keeping you safe and healthy is our top priority. We have implemented new protocols for this phase that you will find detailed below.
As we continue to respect social distancing guidelines, we have a limited number of appointments available per day. We strive to accommodate all appointment requests and we appreciate your patience with our new schedule.
For questions on specific treatments available, please call 858-453-7224
or e-mail [email protected]
Keeping Everyone Safe
We have carefully examined re-opening recommendations provided by the CDC
and various professional organizations (ASPS
. Rest assured we have sufficient PPE and COVID-19 testing supplies available to be able to safely enter this new phase.
Faces+ will have a new feel with plexiglass shields at reception desks, a staff member scanning temperatures and face-covering required at check-in.
We have also implemented the following changes:
- Appropriately spaced appointments and reduced staff in the office to respect social distancing measures.
- Pre-appointment COVID-19 screenings and/or testing as directed by Dr. Cohen
- Staff COVID-19 testing
- Face covering required for staff and patients
- Waiting lounges temporarily closed
- Foot traffic will flow in one direction using separate areas for entrance and exit
- Patients are asked to call the office when they arrive and remain in their vehicle until notified when check-in is available
- Unless the patient is a minor, visitors and accompanying guests are not allowed at this time.
- Touch surfaces and treatment rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each appointment.
- Extra time in between surgical cases for additional sanitation
Still Available for Virtual Consultations
While our providers are available for in-person consultations, we are still offering virtual consultations for those who prefer to remain in the comfort of their home. We are scheduling surgical procedures for patients who are low-risk for illness related to COVID-19. Surgical patients must also be available 3-5 days prior to surgery for a nasal-swab COVID-19 test. Reach out to [email protected] for a virtual consultation or scheduling questions.
- Curbside pick-up still available from 9 am – 4 pm for skincare product purchases. Call 858-453-7224 or visit www.facesplusshop.com.
For the latest updates and re-opening plans, follow us on Instagram at @faces_plus
and subscribe to our newsletter at www.facesplus.com.
Thank you for your patience during this time. You have all been incredibly patient and understanding. We miss you all and cannot wait to get back to a place where we can gather, laugh and be beautiful together!
FormCraft - WordPress form builder