ThermiRF minimally-invasive treatments use targeted radiofrequency energy to provide wrinkle reduction , body contouring, lifting and skin tightening. ThermiRF treatments are Simple, Safe and Effective. Minimal downtime is required after ThermiRF, making it an ideal choice for today’s busy, jam-packed lifestyles.
THE BENEFITS OF THERMIRF™ OVER SURGICAL OR INVASIVE PROCEDURES INCLUDE:
- No surgery
- Minimal to no recovery time
- Minimal discomfort
- Minimal risk of injury
- Safe for all skin types.
WHAT IS THERMIRF™?
ThermiRF™ is a temperature controlled radio-frequency device used to tighten, smooth, and sculpt the skin. Radio-frequency is type of electrical energy that can be specifically controlled and thereby delivered very accurately to stimulate collagen production in the targeted area. Radio frequency energy has been used in medicine extensively, including treatments of the heart and nerves in the back for pain management. At FACES+, we pride ourselves in bringing patients the latest and most innovative cosmetic treatments. Our team of renowned dermatologists now offer patients a new minimally-invasive aesthetic treatment! Patients with sagging skin, wrinkles, and excess fat deposits can now benefit from the revolutionary ThermiLift™ in San Diego.
WHAT IS THERMIRF™ USED FOR?
There are 3 different treatments that can be delivered by ThermiRF™:
- Thermi Smooth™ is used to stimulate collagen production to soften lines and wrinkles on the face. The Thermi Smooth™ handheld probe delivers energy in a temperature controlled fashion and works to soften fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth or other facial areas. It promotes three different effects: 1) Immediate contraction of collagen, 2) Collagen remodeling and stretching, 3) Long-term stimulation resulting in new collagen production. The procedure takes 6-8 minutes per treatment area (per eye or upper lip) to perform. It is pain-free, requires no downtime, and patients leave without any redness or bruising. The treatments are gentle, relaxing and feel like a warm massage. A series of 3 – 6 treatments are performed a week or so apart to achieve optimal cosmetic results.
- Thermi Tight™ is used to remove excess fat and tighten loose skin on the neck or body. Thermi Tight™ is a radio-frequency device that is inserted under the skin that works to tighten the connective tissue. During the treatment, external and internal temperatures are monitored to ensure accuracy, precision, and safety. Thermi Tight™ works by heating up the tissue to the optimal temperature which stimulates new collagen production. Most procedures last around one hour. Thermi Tight™ can be used to treat almost any area of stubborn fat, particularly those that don’t respond to diet and exercise, such as laxity of the neck and jowls, loose skin on the abdomen, tops of knees, thighs, back fat, and under the arms. It has the dual capability of both fat removal and skin tightening offering an ideal treatment for body contouring and skin tightening without requiring additional treatment modalities. Results are typically seen within two to four months. Results may vary.This procedure can even be used for axillary hyperhidrosis (increased sweating under the arms).
- Thermi Rase™ is used to relax the frown area giving a long term Botox-like effect without any toxins! Thermi Rase™ is a two part procedure. The physician first maps the nerves using an external stimulator to see the exact location of the nerve pulses. This allows for precise lesions to be created during the procedure. The physician will inject a local anesthetic, much like a dentist uses, to numb the areas. Then, the physician inserts the radio-frequency device under the skin to target the nerve. This process is repeated several times until the patient is no longer able to make a frown. The entire procedure takes around one hour and clinical studies have shown the effects of the procedure may last 12 months or more. Results may vary.
DOES IT HURT?
We take measures to make the experience as pleasant as possible and the treatment is customized based on the procedure and the doctor’s protocol (e.g. premedication, numbing.) Patients are relaxed and comfortable during the procedure.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THERMIRF™?
ThermiRF™ is great for what we like to call the “in-between patient”. These types of patients are looking for more significant results than non-invasive treatments, but they also are not ready to go as far as invasive surgery. These patients are looking for faster, longer lasting results that look natural.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE IF THERMIRF™ IS RIGHT FOR ME?
It is important to book a consultation first in order to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. During your ThermiRF™ consultation, the specific areas of concern will be examined and your medical history will be reviewed. We will explain the approach for your specific treatment, including the risks, benefits, number of sessions you will need and the cost. This is the opportunity to have all of your questions answered
THERMIRF MICRO‐INVASIVE TREATMENTS
- ThermiRase to reduce the function of nerves responsible for muscle contractions on the forehead
- ThermiLift for sub‐dermal heating to lift, tighten and rejuvenate the lower face and neck
- ThermiTight for sub‐dermal heating to lift, tighten and rejuvenate the abdomen, arms and other body areas, and for cellulite
- ThermiDry for patients who suffer from excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis
THERMIRF NON‐INVASIVE TREATMENTS
- ThermiSmooth for wrinkle reduction
- ThermiVa for reducing vaginal laxity
Additional treatments or procedures may be recommended. Packages are available that have been scientifically designed to provide the best outcomes.
Minimal downtime is required after ThermiRF, making it an ideal choice for today’s busy, jam-packed lifestyles.
DR. COHEN RESTORED MY CONFIDENCE AND HEALTH FROM AN EARLIER HORRENDOUS PLASTIC SURGERY EXPERIENCE PERFORMED BY ANOTHER DOCTOR. DR. COHEN GAVE ME BACK MY CONFIDENCE, TRUST, AND SATISFACTION WITH A NEW STANDARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY CARE.