We believe you are only as old as you feel. But as we age, our skin may tell a different story.
When it comes to skin revitalization treatments, we also know that you want visible results, without the excessive pain and extended recovery time that may be associated with more invasive procedures. That is why we are now offering exclusive access to the new ellacor™ System with Micro-Coring™ Technology – a first-in-class device for the treatment of wrinkles that provides natural-looking results with minimal downtime.1,2
What is ellacor™?
Developed alongside leading physicians in the aesthetics industry and from the makers of Coolsculpting and Fractional laser, the ellacor™ System’s first-in-class technology removes micro-cores of dermal and epidermal tissue for the treatment of moderate to severe wrinkles in the mid and lower face without surgery or the use of thermal energy.
Faces+ is one of the first of only 24 clinics in the world to offer this new technology.
How Does it Work?
The breakthrough ellacor™ System uses proprietary hollow needles to precisely remove micro-cores of excess skin. After the skin is removed, the body’s natural healing response goes into effect as the skin quickly realigns to close the cores. This results in an improvement in the appearance of wrinkles without the evidence of scarring,1,1 and less downtime than many energy-based procedures.
Let the ellacor™ System help reveal your inner youth.
Revealing Inner Youth
See real patients who have experienced the ellacor™ difference.
I loved my ellacor™ results. I was looking to get a little something more from a treatment, but wasn’t ready for surgery and ellacor™ delivered exactly what I had in mind.
I noticed a change in my skin after just one treatment and after my third session I felt like my ksin was just so refreshed and brought back to life.
Ellacor™ really gave me a newfound confidence in myself.Andrea, ellacor™ patient
The Procedure You Have Been Looking For
If you want visible, natural-looking results without the excessive downtime and potential scarring1,3 that can come with more invasive treatments, the ellacor™ System may be your answer.
Ellacor™ removes micro-portions of excess skin to achieve an improvement in the appearance of wrinkles, whereas many other skin revitalization devices use heat generated by laser, radiofrequency and ultrasound energy to induce intentional thermal injury to the skin.
As every patient has different needs, we recommend you speak with your provider to determine the treatment plan that is right for you.
An ellacor™ treatment typically takes about 30 minutes or less.
Your physician will provide you with appropriate anesthesia prior to the procedure to make you more comfortable. Most patients in our clinical trial reported pain during the procedure as less than 2 on a 0-10 scale.1
There is minimal recovery time following the ellacor™ procedure. Patients return to their normal activities on average three days following the treatment.1
Indication for Use
The ellacor™ System with Micro-Coring™ Technology is indicated for use by medical professionals for the treatment of moderate to severe wrinkles in the mid to lower face in adults aged 22 years or older with Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. As with any medical procedure, there are risks, side effects and contraindications that can be associated with the ellacor™ treatment. To learn more, speak to your treatment provider, or visit ellacor.com.
- Subjects reported downtime data after each treatment; 51 subjects completed Cytrellis clinical pivotal study. Subjects treated 2 to 3 times with 6.7% to 8% skin removal and up to 5mm coring depth.
- Kubulick, M.I. 2011. Back to Basics: Understanding the Terminology Associated with Light- and Energy-Based Technology. Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 31(8) 984–986. https://doi.org/10.1177/1090820X11421166
- Champlain, AH. What is the largest size full thickness skin injury that can heal without a scar? American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery; March 27-31, 2019, Denver, CO.
- 51 subjects completed the clinical pivotal study. Subjects treated 2 to 3 times with 6.7% to 8% skin removal and up to 5mm coring depth.
- Subjects reported pain during each treatment. On average, pain less than 2 on the 0-10 Wong-Baker Scale. 51 subjects completed Cytrellis clinical pivotal study. Subjects treated 2 to 3 times with 6.7% to 8% skin removal and up to 5mm coring depth.