Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Painlessly exfoliates the stratum corneum to stimulate cellular turnover with little to no downtime.
- Great option for clients with sensitive skin and pregnant women who are looking for a deep exfoliation.
- Performed prior to treatments like facials, laser, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels for better product penetration.
- It helps makeup go on smoother and more evenly.
- Significantly lighten postinflammatory scars from past acne.