Tighten skin with these varying options from DIY to cosmetic treatments. We all want to preserve our healthy taught skin as long as possible. Whether you’re on a budget or looking for the most high-end procedure on the market, here are 6 amazing ways to keep the laxity away.
Find out: why these treatments work, how much they cost and how much they tighten skin.
Put Egg on Your Face (seriously)
Why it works
Eggs are packed with nutrients like protein and albumin which helps to retain skin elasticity. Mixed with other natural ingredients (like honey shown above) make a DIY mask that tightens your skin over time when applied consistently a few times a week.
- Cost: You probably already have some of these breakfast powerhouses in your fridge but if not, the cost is about $2-$3 dollars.
- Time: Leave mask on for around 10 minutes respectively.
- Good Candidate: Anyone with already youthful skin or mild laxity
- Check out these egg mask recipes to give your skin a natural boost of skin tightening nutrients.
Get Probed: Thermi RF (radiofrequency)
Why it works
This treatment uses radiofrequency (RF) technology to create a heat-related injury under the skin and causes it to tighten. It kicks fibroblasts into gear – the fibers in your skin that are responsible for producing collagen. Although it looks painful, you are fully numb prior to treatment so you won’t feel a thing!
- You’ll start to see changes after 4 to 6 weeks from the first treatment
- Cost: This runs about $3,000 but worth it because the results last for 7 years.
- Time: around 45 minutes for each treatment
- Good Candidate: Anyone mild to moderate skin laxity
- Check out before and after thermiRF treatment on our website.
The Supermodel Treatment: Ultherapy
Why it works
The mother of all non-invasive skin tightening, this treatment tightens by using ultrasound technology to detect layers of lost collagen and elastin in the skin. It delivers controlled pockets of heat to deep layers of the skin that need it the most. It’s the closest thing to a neck lift out there and Christie Brinkley loves it, so it’s good! This is the only FDA approved the device for lifting the skin under the neck and chin.
- Cost: The cost ranges from $1400-5,000 depending on areas treated
- Time: around an hour for each treatment
- Good candidate: Anyone with moderate to heavy skin laxity
- Check out before and after Ultherapy treatment on our website.
There you have it! Pay $5 or $5,000 you can tighten skin non-invasively.